Electric Vehicles & Charging Point
Stay a while overnight or just for the Restaurant. We have 32 Amp fast charging point with a 7 pin European plug for your Electric Car whilst you rest.
Why not have some fun exploring the Cambrian Mountains local area by hiring a Renault Twizzy. Call us at least two weeks before your stay and we will arrange one for you to use.
E-Bike or E-Car Hire
We are proud to have a 3 phase Electric Charging Point here at Lasswade. Dine while you charge your Car or Stay over night and have a fully charged Car to drive the next morning. Electric Cars are always welcome here at Lasswade and we have a vast knowledge about them since we were early pioneers with Welsh Road Trips.
We were asked to be one of the first places in Wales to trial E-Bikes. Giving us and our Guests the opportunity to explore the stunning area. Believe us, Llanwrtyd Wells Lanes are not too hilly, mostly flat and therefore lends itself well to E-Bicycles. If you wish to hire an E-bike while you are staying with us, contact www.drovercycles.co.uk they will arrange delivery to Lasswade or why not bring your own Bike(s)?
10% off Accommodation or E-Bike Hire when you travel by Train to Llanwrtyd Wells.
Roger and Emma Stevens, are owners of the Lasswade Country House and Restaurant.† The business provides accommodation of 8 rooms, restaurant with 20 covers, also open to non-residents and beverages, to the general public for tourism and business. In an effort to minimise the effects to the environment, they have committed to a policy of sound and responsible environmental management, leading to a sustainable use of resources and optimal management of waste.
Therefore, the Lasswade undertakes that it will:
- Ensure that all employees are aware of this policy and they are advised of the effects of their activities and the benefits of improved environmental performance;
- Display this policy statement in a prominent position within the Hotel;
- Make this policy statement available to all interested parties on request;
- Comply with all applicable environmental legislation as a minimum standard;
- Continue to enhance the recycling of waste products† where necessary
- Promote the principle of ësustainable developmentí whereby the needs of the business will not compromise the abilities of future generations
- Adopt a policy of ëgreen procurementí, taking environmental factors into account on most purchasing and supplier contracts;
- Provide organic produce where available and never knowingly use genetically modified ingredients or products;
We are committed to preventing pollution and we take all measures that are reasonably practicable to:
- Reduce waste at source; re-use waste components, recycle goods from source or outside to benefit the community;
- Dispose of final wastes by the most environmentally suitable means;
- Adopt the practice of responsible energy management through reduced consumption and the encouragement of energy efficiency throughout the organisation.† Improving targets as to our use of energy i.e. Gas and Electricity.
- Reduce our carbon foot print wherever possible i.e. Using the Train instead of the Car to deliver goods.
- Encourage the use of public transport and the provide facilities for the disabled, pedestrians and cyclists.
- Aim for continuous improvement.
This policy statement will be reviewed annually to ensure that it remains applicable to the activities of the Company and any agreements made between the Company and its customers.
3 NIGHT STAY DINNER, BED AND BREAKFAST £269 or 4 NIGHTS £320 Offer runs August to November 2020
Room with view, 3 course candlelit dinner and traditional Breakfast. Book direct on website or call us.
to explore the Wild Cambrian Mountains
on site Pack Lunch available upon request
HORSE ON HOLIDAY
in our Restaurant, pre-booking essential.
point, 7 pin European plug